Insurance is an essential part of any booking. Everyone who books with us must have travel insurance which includes cover for all activities featured as part of the trip, including cover to the highest altitude the trip ascends to, helicopter rescue and medical emergency repatriation.
If you would like to obtain cover for your trip please feel free to contact specialist Insurance Brokers, Campbell Irvine for a quote.
To arrange cover or to obtain a quotation, please contact Campbell Irvine Direct.
- Click here to apply for travel insurance online
- Telephone: 0844 826 2722
- Email: email@example.com (please mention that you are trekking with Community Action Treks)
Travel Insurance Summary of Cover
(Sums Insured are per insured person)
- Medical Expenses: £5,000,000
- In Patient Benefit: £10 per day up to £200
- Criminal injuries: £100 per day up to £5,000
- Personal Liability: £2,000,000
- Personal Accident: £25,000
- Permanent Loss of Sight: £25,000
- Loss of Limb(s): £25,000
- Permanent Total Disablement: £25,000
- Death: £10,000
- Cancellation or Curtailment: £3,000*
- Delayed Departure or Arrival
- Either compensation up to £100
- OR cancellation after 12 hours up to £1,000
- Hi-jack of Aircraft: £100 per day up to £3,000
- Interruption of Transport: £300
- Personal Effects: £2,000
- (Valuables limited to £350)
- (Single Article limit £250)
- (Disc Collections £200)
- Temporary Loss of Baggage: £100
- Money: £500
- Tickets: £1,000
- Passport and Visas: £250
- Legal Expenses: £15,000
- Winter Sports: Optional
* Cancellation cover may be increased when you apply
- If the cost of your trip exceeds £3,000 per person, please contact Campbell Irvine for a quotation.
- Free 31 day extension if travel delayed beyond your control
- Insured by the International Insurance Company of Hannover who is an A rated international insurer and part of one of the largest insurance groups in Europe.
This is only a summary of cover; full details of the cover provided are shown on your Policy Document. You will be asked to read it carefully to ensure you are happy the cover provided which is offered on a Non Advised basis from a single insurer.
A copy of the policy document is available for download from the Campbell Irvine Website. The policy contains a 14 day Cooling Off Period and details of how to make a claim and who to contact in the event of a medical emergency.
The policy includes certain terms conditions, exclusions and excesses. In particular cover is excluded for any defined pre-existing medical condition from which you or any person upon whom travel depends are suffering. If in doubt please contact the insurers medical help line on 0844 826 2686 as additional cover may be purchased directly from the insurer’s medical screening help line for certain pre-exiting medical conditions.
Campbell Irvine Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. This can be checked on the FSA’s register by visiting the FSA’s website at www.fsa.gov.uk or by contacting them on 0845 606 1234.
Community Action Treks is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Campbell Irvine Ltd.