Step-by-Step Guide to Setting up a Bespoke Charity Trek
- Contact us to express your interest and start exploring your ideas. We can discuss your requirements – type and length of trek, when and where you would like to go. We can be completely flexible on all these matters as we are not tied to our published brochure of treks.
- We provide information about the trek to enable you to do your initial publicity launch.
- CAT will give a presentation in your area to all interested and potential fundraisers to provide more information and answer any questions they may have.
- We provide you with all the documentation needed including booking forms, insurance and medical forms, kit lists, visa advice etc.
- You liaise directly with your fundraisers – particularly on matters of fundraising and payment schedules. We provide you with one point of contact with whom you liaise throughout the pre-trek process.
- We can organise a training weekend – somewhere like the Lake District, Snowdonia, the Peak District or the Scottish Highlands – to help the group get to know each other, begin to bond, test out their fitness and have the opportunity to ask more questions of our knowledgeable staff.
- We organise all elements of the trip – including flights, all accommodation and logistics in the destination. We can organise a celebration at the end of the trip and even some extra sight -seeing trips so your supporters can further explore their country of destination.
Contact us now and take your supporters on a fundraising trip of a lifetime!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on 01768 484842
- Write to us at: Community Action Treks, Stewart Hill Cottage, near Hesket Newmarket, Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 8HX
- Click here for our brochure for more detailed information about our bespoke treks